| 2nd – 3rd November 2017 |
Dusseldorf – Germany |
Hilton Düsseldorf Hotel |
Health, Safety, Environment issues on climate change and sustainability are becoming more important to global businesses, governments and people everywhere. Businesses face increasingly complex regulatory requirements – that differ by country and industry – as well as the weight of public expectations whiles the climate change and sustainability agenda presents companies opportunities to generate revenues and cut costs.
A safe working environment is not only ethical, but essential for a company’s success.
Platinum Edges’ Global Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Excellence & Sustainability Summit is designed to address your company’s relevant challenges and concerns, while also providing education and awareness to achieve an accident-free environment on the job.
Get a firsthand knowledge and good case practices from successful companies on creation, implementation, and maintenance of individualized HSE management plans and programs for the diverse industry.
Join other HSE Professionals to discuss and deliberate on modern and efficient ways to promote and maintain an ethical workplace atmosphere that equally values health, safety and environmental responsibility achieving zero injury at workplaces.
JOIN HSE EXCELLENCE
KEY TOPICS TO
BE DISCUSSED :
- Culture change programs: the fundamentals in achieving an efficient HSE excellence program.
- Creating smart partnership for your HSE excellence program.
- Leadership, strategy and change to unleash from sustainability.
- Getting to zero incidents, a myth or a vision to reality?
- The role of technology in supporting decision in promoting employee safety and security at work.
- Harnessing big data analytics for health and safety performance.
- How steel can help us all get closer to circular economy and low carbon economy.
- How to be a biodiversity responsible company in your global activities.
- Health impact assessment – Tullow Oil’s response to the Ebola outbreak.
- Driving good health, safety and environmental management through supply chain
- Creating an award winning behavioral program and sustainable culture: a case study by the world’s safety winner.
Who will be attending?
Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers,
Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Superintendents, Advisers,
Coordinators, Auditors, Engineers for:
- Fire and Safety
- Engineering Process Safety
- Exploration & Production
- Crisis Management
- Contingency Planning
- Occupational Health
- Risk Assessment
- Corporate Medical Directors
- Loss & Prevention
- H&S Professionals
- VP Production
- EHS/HSE Manager
- Production Managers
- Site Managers
- Asset Reliability Managers
- Operations Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- HR Officers
- IT Business Partners
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Construction and Materials
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Chemicals and Petrochemical
- Industrial Machinery
- Transport and Logistics
- Paper and Packaging
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Sustainability
- Risk Management
- Operational Excellence and Asset Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Regulatory Materials
- Manufacturing Operations
- Healthcare and Medical Devices
- Plastics and others