16th – 17th March 2017
Gallery Hotel, Barcelona – Spain
As C-level Executives’ and other leaders’ task of managing their organizations become more complex, the importance of the Executive/Personal Assistant cannot be under-emphasized. Executive/Personal Assistant Professionals need to be proactive and abreast with current trends when it comes to office management.
Today’s Executive Assistant should be in a position to effectively and flawlessly manage their Executive’s or Managements office.
This summit is being organized in a way to afford the modern-day senior EAs and PAs, the opportunity to refresh their minds on the new task of managing their Executive’s office through the combination of case study presentations, Interactive panel discussions and round-table workshops to be presented and moderated by Key Expert trainers in the industry.
Join other PA/EA as we discuss the new role of the Modern Personal/Executive Assistants and other Administrative Assistants.
- Building a strategic partnership with your executive
- The innovative Assistant in a Digital Era
- Design thinking for effective management
- Being Proactive, Innovative and goal Oriented as Assistant
- ● The art of mastering crises and pressure
- ● Working with difficult superiors
- ● Programing your future: career opportunities
within Personal and Executive assistantship.