ABOUT THE SUMMIT :
The year 2017 has witnessed considerable developments on transfer pricing around the world. The OECD, after publishing its new Transfer Pricing Guidelines, has kept working on the implementation of their outcomes, as well as on further guidance on new topics. The European Union has undertaken major work to align transfer pricing rules in Europe. In the United States some relevant court cases have been decided. Moreover, numerous developing countries and emerging economies have changed their transfer pricing practices.
This conference will cover main aspects of Tax compliance. It would not only focus on global and local regulatory updates but as well it will go over automation and digitalization of Indirect taxes, VAT and Transfer Pricing applications.
Professionals attending this conference will not only gain a comprehensive understanding of tax updates and regulations involving CRS, FATCA, Chapters 3 and 4, and Country by Country reporting, but you will also have an opportunity to safeguard treaty benefits, to learn from real-world challenges and to prepare for upcoming uncertainties facing the institutions such as Brexit.
Participants will leave this conference with the newfound confidence to execute their knowledge at their respective institutions to ensure compliance and minimize risk while having developed meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders.
With about 30 worldwide leading Tax and Transfer pricing experts from academia, international organizations, the business community, government and advisory firms, the Annual Tax Compliance and Transfer Pricing Conference by Platinum Edge will present and debate these changes and will provide insights and updates on the future global developments on Tax compliance and transfer pricing issues.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Brexit and Taxation impacts for Multinational Companies – Financial transactions (loans, guarantees, etc.)
- Country-by-Country reporting and anticipated challenges
- EU State Aid Challenges in the Wake of Apple
- US versus Europe regulations – Compliance Clash
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and CRS Requirements from various perspectives to mitigate risk at your institution
- Developments in Transfer Pricing in Europe, Multilateral Agreement (“MLI”)
- Group service taxonomy and taxpayer’s functional / risk profile
- Selected judgments and transfer pricing experience
- The New Transfer Pricing Risk Paradigm
- Transfer Pricing Challenges at the Cutting Edge of the Digital Economy
- Hard-to-value Intangibles (HTVI)
- BEPS Implementation Challenges
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING:
- Finance Heads and Managers
- Tax Manager
- Internal Auditors
- Revenue managers
- Transfer Pricing Heads and Managers
- Tax Accountants
- Payroll Administrators
- Branch heads and heads of department
- Investment Bankers and Stock Brokers
- Government sector
- Tax Advisors
- Policy Advisor
- Risk officers
- Cash managers
- AML Prevention Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Human resource managers
- Business Consultants
- External Auditors
- Managing Directors
- Entrepreneurs & Start-up Owners
- Others with Interest in Tax Knowledge
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schiphol, Netherlands.
Telephone: +31 20 710 4000