ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Novel Approaches on Product Development, Biopharmaceutics, vaccine drug delivery, Pharmaceutical Innovation in the 21st Century, New scientific approaches to international regulatory standards.
Participating at Drug Delivery Partnerships conference will be an excellent opportunity to meet eminent personalities in the fields of pharmaceutics and learn about the latest technological advancements.
Conference sessions will bring you the latest strategies, research, and best practices to improve outcomes through quality, safety and staffing. Attendees will learn from evidence-based research and discover innovations they can start using immediately. Join other peers at conference to learn, dialogue and create partnerships for your organization achieving positive returns on your investment.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Smart / Connected Drug Delivery Systems
- Novel formulation strategies for small molecules
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in drugs
- Creating a Long Term Sustainable Competitive Pricing Differentiation
- Commercialization of Advanced Delivery Products
- Strategies to differentiate your products
- Regulatory Issues in Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery
- Early Identification of Novel Drug Delivery Strategies in R&D
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology – Advancements in nanoparticles
- Payer perspective and connected health
- Developing your device into a connected system
- Drug Delivery Technology – Design and Delivery Technology
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Routes of Drug Administration
- Business Opportunities in Drug Delivery, companies and markets.
- Addressing major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
Hotel Le Plaza, Brussels
Boulevard Adolphe Max 118-126,
1000 Brussels, Belgium